Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm horrible at drawing people in public

On my recent travels home I wanted to sketch people at the airport.
Then I remembered, It's very frowned upon to sketch people in public...
If you haven't tried it, I suggest doing so.
Many weird glares will be turned your way.

So I draw people super quick with their heads turned, and or people very far away.

okay from right to left.... some middle aged over weight lady with her luggage, a pretty girl all dressed up searching in her purse for a mirror... and then looking at herself with the mirror (a little too superficial), some guy on his laptop with a coffee, and then two people seated down chit chatting.

1 comment:

Roy Evan Burstiner said...

Don't worry, I've been an artist for over 30 years 7 I still paint & draw better from photos than from real life. Do what ever you are comfortable with -Roy