Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ice cream saves bees?

Apparently the Honeybee crisis is still brewing.
So much so that Haagen Dazs are jumping on board and trying to help out.
http://www.helpthehoneybees.com/

The ultimate excuse to get fat.

I was looking up news about this and there's some
controversy as to if this whole honeybee deal is THAT huge.
Media is always quoting that Einstein once said...

"If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe,
then man would only have four years of life left."

I'm not sure that he really said that,
people can't seem to actually find that quote.
If you do, let me know, I'm too lazy...
Besides I have other political passions to worry about,
like closing down Guantanamo detention camp.

I think it's a good enough reason to make a quick banner though, right?
This is in honor of old book covers that I dig so much.

No comments: