Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tribal Time


I have no idea where I was going with this,
just figuring out how to use custom brushes and what not.
To me It looks like some sort of tribal future junkyard people
building bridges, making things happen.

I love concept background paintings, I want to get amazing at em :)

I wouldn't have been able to create this if I hadn't watched some
awesome tutorial on speed painting backgrounds.
Custom brushes in photoshop are key to creating fast art, and I never knew!

Wouldn't it be amazing to work for a game or film
creating environments and backgrounds?
I could just stare at concept art all day long, sigh.

If I really want to get serious about environments,
i'll need to actually understand perspective a little more.
I know basic perspective...
but it's always been a little difficult when it comes to the tricky stuff.
Still I'm stubborn and when I care to learn something,
I usually almost always can.

No comments: