Friday, February 10, 2012

They Draw & Travel

I put together this Map of my hometown Traverse City - I was in a rush to make it, because I wanted to make sure it was entered into their current contest (You-Topia). If you ever get a chance to visit T.C. - I'd recommend the summer or early fall - you'll want to be able to enjoy all the warm sunny sandy beaches. 



Below are some of my fave entries for the You-Topia TDAT contest, 
although there are a lot of other beautiful entries to see via TheDrawandTravel.com

New York City by Samarra Khaja

Travel Topanga Canyon Blvd in Los Angeles by Gail Buschman

Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica by Kaitlyn McCane



2 comments:

Nate said...

Kali - this map is awesome! We're super honored to have it on our site. I have a quick question for you...please shoot me an email. nate@theydrawandtravel.com

Nate from TDAT

NightenGail said...

Kali, Thanks for the nice words and the post to pinterest! I really love the typography and the colors on your map, SO much fun! I can tell you had lots of fun creating the map and making all the icons for it.