Monday, June 27, 2011

I LOVE FRUIT STANDS



I must say, a fruit stand to me is like a beacon in the night.
During lunch I headed on down to the photography shop to return a lens rental.
I ended up purchasing some paper for my printer - I didn't think to go to photography store to pick up fine art paper. It makes complete sense, but I just thought that I had to order it online.
I mean, why don't art stores carry this stuff?

Anyway - side tracked... Ah yes, fruit stand.
On my way back to my car I spotted this fruit stand, and I had to go.
I was in luck, they had it all (pineapple, mango, watermelon, cantaloupe, jicama, cucumber, and coconut!). Topped with lime, salt, and hot chili pepper - YUM

It pretty much made my day, and I pretty much just wasted your time with ramblings of fruit. 

No comments: